Benson Funeral Home
was established in June of 1962 by Raymond A. and Jeanette K. Benson. Our
original location was in the East Side Business District, in the renovated
former Calvary Baptist Church. This building housed a full-service funeral
home for 20 years; in 1982 it was sold to the Salvation Army.
Benson Funeral Home 1111 25th Avenue South St. Cloud, MN 56301 (320) 252-3132 firstname.lastname@example.org
About Us | History | Tours, Education & Aftercare | Staff | Pre-Planning
| Making Arrangements | Service
Considerations | Facility | Directions | Resources
| Grief Support | Obituaries
| Merchandise | Lodging
| Contact Us | Family Login
Copyright © Benson Funeral Home. All Rights Reserved.